March 16, 2012

WMC Miami 2012

Well it's that time of the year again for Winter Music Conference in Miami 2012, here are 2 spots I'm playing at this week. Was not so much planning on going, but got some offers to play this year so why not, and I get to see my family while I'm down there. Lots of cool events as always, but of course you have to filter out many of the repeat lineup ones. Lots of events but seems that every year the lineups get smaller and smaller as far as variety, since most of the promoters, labels, djs doing the events are into similar sounds. Lots of boat parties, villa parties, pool parties, and of course after-hours which is in the Downtown Area of Miami. For a full comprehensive list go here: WMC List

You can hear me at these 2 events: Kaos & Dutchie Music Party!



Here's also a music mix I made for my road trip to Miami..

No comments:

Post a Comment